Monday, June 28, 2010

Long Tym No Text!

Wow I havent written anything on this blog page for over 6 months now and I find it time to start back up with everything I was doing so im not juss sitting at home watching tv all day.
Update:
Still employed at Wetseal
Aubrielle is almost 17 months old
I have an apartment with my fiance.! :)
Continuing school in the fall

I am so excited to say that I will be beginning my youtube videos again and also my weight lose.
I was recently diagnosed with scoliosis and something else that I cant pronounce ;)
Because of the back issue I find it in my best interest to lose weight and get down to a healthy normal size because when you are overweight it pulls on your back which would only make my issues worse. If you get my drift.
I just finished making an account with caloriecount.about.com and I cant wait to begin this and get my life on track and on a schedule. Cause you all know how much I love my organization lol
Thats another thing. I find that my OCD is getting out of wack. Last week I was deep cleaning my apt like I do every other day and I noticed I had already gone through a bottle of 409. Thats an issue because I juss bought the bottle a week and a half ago.
Embarrasing but hey! At least you know my place is clean ;p
Until next time. xoxo
Megy

No comments:

Post a Comment